Payee Name: Rotary Club of Dronfield Fishtail Fund
Please enclose the purpose of the donation.
Post the cheque to:
The Treasurer of the Rotary Club of Dronfield
10 Hogarth Rise, Dronfield, Derbyshire. S18 1QG
1. Access www.paypal.com/login and log on to your PayPal account.
2. Select ‘Send & Request’
3. Enter target email address email@example.com
to trigger the display ROTARY CLUB OF DRONFIELD BENEVOLENT FUND
The latter is the immediate target, the charity PayPal account.
The email address is to notify that a payment has been made.
The donation can be withdrawn from PayPal to the charity bank account.
4. Click on the text in red above to display the payment box.
5. In the ROTARY CLUB OF DRONFIELD BENEVOLENT FUND payment box enter
(1) the amount you wish to donate
(2) a message of up to 40 characters.
Example ‘Fishtail Education’ or ‘FF Covid19 Kusan Bhakal’
6. Click on ‘Continue’ to display the screen ‘How do you want to pay’.
7. Select the card to be used for payment and click ‘Next’.
8. Click ‘Send Money Now’ to complete the payment.
Optionally, if you able to complete a gift aid form to support a 25% boost to your donation, then please print and return this Gift Aid Form.
The gift aid form specifies the base name of our charity, the ’Rotary Club of Dronfield Benevolent Fund’. All gift aid from HMRC is received to this account and the treasurer ensures it is allocated to the appropriate fund, in this case the Fishtail Fund.